Sample solution: Browsable paper catalog on the Internet
Miller Ltd. sells shoes of the upscale category. Since the assortment changes up to six times a year, the pressure to do that many paper catalogs is not worthwhile. In addition, the electronic order path should replace the role of the fax order. Despite modernization of the processes, Miller Ltd. do not want to do waive the noble look & feel of a paper catalog.
With MeDaPro Publish, a catalog document is created, which is then published as a leaves catalog on the Internet with MeDaPro Flipcatalog. The Flip-Catalog looks the same as the paper catalog. Orders run back to the ERP via TradePro and ConnectPro.
- Product Information Management System: MeDaPro
- link to the ERP system (optional): MeDaPro ERP connector
- catalog (Template): MeDaPro Publish
- catalog (flipcatalog): MeDaPro flipcatalog
- internet shop for order acceptance: TradePro
- Business Connector for the return of orders to ERP: ConnectPro