TradePro - B2B eCommerce plattform
With TradePro you can effortlessly share the database maintained in the product information management system MeDaPro to the Internet. At the push of a button, the assortment you have selected is transferred to the TradePro format. The TradePro Management Console, which you can use to operate all TradePro modules, allows you to conveniently update product information, upload images and documents, and customer-specific prices and texts.
Your product portfolio on the Internet
Define items on sale, take a look at the statistics, write your own newsletter (additional module TradePro Newsletter) and manage your customers online. The TradePro shop integrates seamlessly with TradePro Scan and TradePro CMS thus offering a very comprehensive shop solution.
Create and manage customers
Create customers and define conditions, prices and assortments online. Multi-users are also possible: Your customers can manage their access themselves and allocate budgets to individual cost centers.
The highlights of TradePro:
- Individual customer access: customer-specific prices, customer-specific catalogues
- OCI interface to SAP - enabling punchout and round trips with SAP, Commerce One, ARIBA and other eProcurement platforms
- Shipping of orders as openTRANS / XML attachments for direct processing by marketing management
- Optional direct connection to marketing management, e.g. for the consideration of delivery information
- Convenient administration of all functions via the TradePro Management Console
- Multi-catalogue capable (adjustable for each customer)
- Multiuser function: your customers can manage their accounts for themselves; customers administrators create additional logins for their departments
- Intelligent product finder
- Seamless integration with TradePro Scan, the scanner solution (additional module)
- Seamless integration with TradePro CMS, the content management system (additional module)
- Allows for "fast" and "special" orders
- Implements up to 10 price scales per item
- Position-related surcharge in the shopping cart (including one for small quantities)
- Special offer items
- Items side-by-side comparisons
- Various types of accessories and reference items to crosslink products which are currently watched
- Your shop can be certified with the "Trusted Shops" seal on request
Adding items to the Internet shop
Generally the internet shop is filled from the Product Information Management system of Müller GmbH, so all publications are created from one database. Customer-specific prices and editorial contents can be published conveniently using the TradePro management console on the internet and the TradePro CMS, even by people without programming knowledge. The OCI interface enables direct access from SAP to the orders.